When someone starts a new Business venture, sailing is not always smooth. New Ventures are prone to acceptance, appreciation, uncertainity, criticism and rejection.
DNA Daily is entering Bangalore and following qualities in their marketing, won them a subscriber 🙂 . I think these are essential bare minimum qualities, that any new Business venture, must exhibit.
Creating an Irresistible Urge for Acceptance
- An introductory offer to have both the National and Business news for Rs. 299 an year
- My current daily (with business news) costs me about Rs. 1800 an year
- That’s a flat savings of 83% !
Minimal Change and Compromise, required on the Consumer
- DNA Daily would be circulated by the same Newspaper vendor, who delivers my current daily
- Only thing required by me, is to intimate the vendor to supply DNA Daily, instead of my current daily
- No compromises required, as I am quite satisfied with my current vendor
- Though the offer was a good one, I was not ready to accept it on the first attempt
- I wanted to get in touch a week later, on our first meeting
- He kept his word and met me again
- He won a subscriber!